Sunday, May 15, 2016

GO GO JONAH!

We have worked 9 months on this musical.  And tonight it all came together so beautifully and without a hitch.

We learned this year when rehearsal flopped not to fret!!
I love working and serving with Erin in the Children's Ministry.
We are one whacked out team!  And we LOVE it!



Before the show Heidi (the professional performer - who choreographed the whole show) got all the jitters out of the kids!  She's the BEST!  Definitely a God send to RMLBC



Everything was just perfect.  I mean PERFECT!!  Isaac and Mary had solos in the "Terminator" song - it's my favorite song and they were such rockstars.  But all the soloist and actors and the whole group did their best!  I just can't say enough how proud I am of them.



The Cast!

Yomen

A Yomen and a Ninevite








No comments: