Monday, February 1, 2016

DISNEY: Day 1 TRAVEL

I cannot believe Jason and I get to take our kids to Disney with our very dear friends.  We rented a big van and decided we were all gonna split up the driving to get us there!  I said, "I want to drive us out of town!"   I like being around things that I'm familiar with.  So that means...I get to drive the 3:15 - 6 a.m.  Shea was next to drive and that was the hardest leg of the trip for me.  Kids were starting to sleep, the sun was coming up, we didn't know where we were (there was a detour) - I started to feel so tired I was feeling sick and had to hang in there for my friend.



We stopped at Hardees and I could not eat!!  I just walked the parking lot and got the kids blood pumping with little races and jumping jacks.  I eventually started feeling better after moving around.  Then Jason did his time as the driver.  We switched out to Jeremy and he lasted a good 45 minutes.  Which made me so happy because I thought for sure I was going to be the weakest link on this adventure - NOT TODAY!  ha!  Jason took over and drove us the rest of the way.




We were almost there we pointed to a red YMCA building and told the kids it was Disney!  That it was a lot smaller in real life.  We are so mean.

But crossing this was so fun!  So much adventure awaits!


We made it!!





When we got to our room we went to swim at the resort pool - when you can swim in February that's always a treat!  After a swim Shea and I went to Walmart to stock up on our weekly supplies.  It was over the top crowded!  I've never seen such a sight.




She needs her space!
They played games and won prizes - TATTOOS!

He's always had a thing for Ariel!





Walmart was the WORST!






No comments: