Monday, August 17, 2015

Eden

 
This little nut HATES the doctor.
HATES!
She's been doing better and a couple of months ago (at her well visit) Dr. Wilson actually got to hear her heart when she wasn't screaming and crying!  And low and behold she heard a murmur.
 
 
Today was her cardiologist appointment.  She was doing good in the waiting room - but then they called her back.  They did not do one thing that hurt her but she FLIPPED OUT! 
 
The did an eco and her heart looks good.  All her valves look good and there is no hole in her heart.  She does have a murmur but nothing to be concerned about - per the doctor. 
 
So, thank you Eden!  I can mark that off my worry list.




1 comment:

derikdavis said...

Hi Mrs. Dollar,

I'm a Youth Pastor in NC and we are looking at doing Uncle Phil's Diner Dinner Theater, and I'd love to get your input. please email me at derik100@gmail.com if you are willing to answer a few questions. Thanks!