Friday, June 5, 2015

VBS



Anna, Mary, & Isaac all went to Briarwood's VBS where they learned about becoming a New Creation.

They learned 2 Cor. 5:17 "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has passed away, behold, the new has come."
And Eph. 2:4-5 "With God being rich in mercy, because of the great love in which he loved us, even when we were dead in our our trespasses, made us alive together in Christ.  By grace, you have been saved."

Their favorite song was:  From the Day You Saved My Soul.
I hear "I'll sing, I'll dance, my heart will overflow, FROM THE DAY YOU SAVED MY SOUL!" ALL THE TIME!!

Anna's class did all the "fun stuff"!  They did a beach day, car wash, & yogurt mountain.

They LOVED the SKIT and Barbara but the caterpillars were our FAVORITE!  They were so funny but they shared the gospel and it was so beautiful to see the caterpillars scared to be a new creation and finally BECOME a new creation.  Not gonna lie...felt the lump in my throat several times!!



They all had a lot of fun!  I only got one picture all week...oops!  I wish I got more...but...I found these off the website.  ha!






No comments: