Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015


It's Mother's Day!  And thanks to these 5 I get to be celebrated.
We had a great time at church.
Jason bought us Chinese Food!  YUM!
Eden got stuck in a bucket...ha!
Noah and I went fishing (I caught nothing and Noah caught the tiniest fish)
Jason bought me a BEAUTIFUL necklace but it didn't come in - he was sad - but it's worth waiting for!


Great time with him on the water!

Silena, Mom, and I have Mother's Day tradition of dinner and a movie.  This year we couldn't get away on the weekend so we went to Cheesecake Factory and then shopping!  We had the girls with us but we still managed to have a great time.  Anytime the 3 of us are together it's fun.  Mother's Day has become one of my favorite holidays.  I just love it! The time we spend together laughing and talking is the best feeling in the world.  My sister and I have always been close but after days like this I always wish I could go back in time and really enjoy her more as a friend.  She's a great sister and always has been but she's a GREAT friend.  I love my mom and sister so much and I really had a great time with them. 


EDEN!!!! Can't blame her though!

Heavenly!
Viv's love is INTENSE!!


Selfies



My gift



No comments: