Tuesday, February 17, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!

It's official... We have a teenager!  We need all the prayers we can get at this point!  
Transition to the teen years have not been easy.  It is the weirdest thing that kids really do turn into teenagers.  Full of hormones, full of deception, full of WEIRDNESS!!  

But I love Noah with all that I am and we will make it through these years as survivors.



He's pretty cute!  That's for sure!



13 spankings...FORCED!


And a forced SELFIE with MOM!!!  

Noah you make me proud!  I love you.  I know some days are hard but it will pass.  I've found myself praying for you daily.  That you will love the Lord and seek him.  That you will make "good" friends, and that the Lord will daily put a hedge of protection around you.  I pray he protects your heart and mind from the temptations of the world.  I know they are strong but I pray you remember "greater is HE who is IN YOU then he who is in the world."

So we press on together.  I love you!

No comments: