Thursday, February 19, 2015

Costumes

Thursday started off with a "late start" at school because of freezing temps.  So I took these friends to Chickfila.




It's costume day at dance.  So fun!  I think the girls all look so cute in their costumes.  I cannot wait for recital.  Except I have FIVE numbers to keep up with.




This is so Anna...  She stands out of a crowd.  Following a different beat, wearing a different color.  ha!   Love my girl!

SNEAK PEAK:
video


This poor girl.  This costume and her hips...they don't mix.  But she's cute no matter what!
I LOVE BATON!!  It's my favorite and Mary loves it.  


 SNEAK PEAK:

video





Dance one  -tap


Dance 2...Love this dance.  So cute!
And to top off all the fun and excitement SALLY came to see us!!  We ate at Sals with her.  I miss and love her so much!  We had so much fun catching up!



Such a great way to end the day.

No comments: