Friday, December 19, 2014

We are the 1st

Jason and I (and Eden) were the 1st official customers at Newk's on 31.



It was such a GREAT surprise.  Jason and I had gone out to finish our Christmas shopping before the kids got out for school.  As we were leaving Academy I saw the new Newk's by the Shake and Bake. I was so excited because I love Newk's and we don't get to go very often because it's not by work.  So I was immediately thrilled and wanted to go for lunch.  But it was 10:30am!  So we went to BestBuy and we planned to stay in there until 11 - nope...10:45 we were finished!  I asked Jason should we go somewhere a bit more "breakfasty" and he said..."NO!  Let just go!"  So we did!  At 10:45 and we were the FIRST CUSTOMERS!  We got us a FREE lunch!  It was great!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

No comments: