Monday, December 22, 2014

Celebrating Anna (&Riley)

I'm so glad that Anna and her best friend Riley have birthday's really close together!  We like to celebrate this girls together.   This year Riley spent the night with us.  We woke up on Monday and met Shea at Sapphire Nails and Spa to get a pedicure.




I love that the girls are old enough to really enjoy this!  It was very funny listening to Riley and Anna explain how they want their toes done.  Riley cracked me up!  She made sure they understood.


THEN...in a monsoon  - we headed off to the Galleria to get a cookie cake for the girls.

A cookie cake in their FAVORITE colors!  Purple and Blue!
And for lunch...SUMO!
SUMO!!

I love my friend!

Anna is always a little on edge about this!
Still cautious
Whoa Back!

Amazed!

Anna cracks me up!


Volcano!!  

Favorite part!





Birthday song! 









SUCH A FUN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!

My fortune!!  DANGIT!
I guess my fortune was wrong.  I started running fever when we got home.  I actually got strep!

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY ANNA!!  YOU ARE VERY LOVED!!


No comments: