Friday, November 21, 2014

All County Choir Christmas Concert



Anna sang in the All County Choir last night! This was my view... TIP TOP of the highest balcony! She is on the left side front row with the white tights on.  They sounded so good! But taking 4 other kids was somewhat of a nightmare!  Once we got to the tip top of the balcony (bc there were no seats but there) Eden starts SCREAMING, like screaming, like she wasn't sitting up there kind of screaming!  I'm hot and somewhat claustrophobic, telling myself... It's fine, it will be over soon, just breath...  Mary starts crying that her hinny was itching (GAH, really?!? Here?  Now?!?) and Isaac looked at me and asked, "When is that curtain gonna close?"  Noah had a TERRIBLE attitude all night!  Not sure how I'm gonna handle the teenage years.  I'm pretty sure I've been wondering that since he was 3!!!   I'm traumatized.  I'm sure of it.  

My mom took the kids to the car because I thought it was over at 9 - Nope 9:30!!  But I walked down and stood in the doorway right where I could see her and she could see me.  Then I enjoyed her for about 30mins.  Without the others. 

I'm still trying to recover from last night! Next year it's date night for me and Jason! Thanks mom for helping me last night! Could NOT have done it without you! You are the best!!

I felt bad for Anna!  I really wanted to celebrate her and her accomplishments but the other kids were not going to let that happen.  But... Anna rocks my socks off and I'm so proud of her!



No comments: