Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm 34!

I had a great 34th Birthday!  I went to work...which meant I got 7.50 hours away from 5 kiddos.  ha!  No one really knew it was my birthday until one of my downstairs coworkers called (she saw it on FB).  So my boss scurries downstairs and tells her he had no idea...He needed something!  All they had were some muffins left over from the Women's Biblestudy that had just ended.  So, he snagged one and kept it in his office until my Birthday Buddy Barbara came up stairs singing birthday praises!  He comes out with a muffin with a candle and they sing Happy Birthday...and Wah-lah!  It's a party.  Loved it.  The creativity was knocked out of the park.



 

 
When I got home there was a cookie cake on the counter and Jason said we were going to dinner!  A treat in itself.  But then he had my family there (minus my brother - he was at the beach) and asked my really good friend Shea (who had sick baby - but she drove by anyway).  He knows how to make me feel special.  Family and friends and I'm set for a while.  Not to mention Cookie Cake!!  Money well spent. 






Not to mention to top the night off Eden took a couple of steps.  Not many...but I think she's on her way! 



So here goes 34!

No comments: