Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Eden



How did this day get here so fast!  My sweet baby E is ONE!  I love this kid so much.  My friend Shea said the other day how special Eden is because she has so much love coming at her, with 4 siblings who adore her not to mention Jason and I are smitten.  It's true - she is loved beyond words. 

She is our little copy cat.  She is trying hard to talk.  She's not interested in the walking but the talking... she's onto that.  She will copy our sentences with her own sounds.  But one clear thing she's been saying is "ISAAC!"  It's so cute.  She says, "I love YOUUUUUU"  - not as clear as I wrote it but definitely trying to say it.   The other day in Publix she said, "Oh, Ah" the whole time we were there.

I took some smash cake pictures of her on her birthday.  Hopefully we will put a birthday party together soon. 










As we celebrated Eden we will always remember this day as the day our sweet friend Darby Kate went to be with Jesus.  Her little broken body forever healed.  Her family became our family March 19, 2013.  That kid knitted our hearts with theirs and for that I am thankful.  I'm thankful for the hope in Christ of eternal life with HIM.  That we do not weep as those who have no hope.  Our precious friend is in the arms of Jesus waiting on us to finish this race.  And she is in the cloud of witnesses cheering us on to the finish line. 

Jason and Darby Kate were pretty close.  She has his heart.  He thought she was his for a long time!



Someone on Brittney's page said DK handed her candle to Eden May 26, 2013 and said, "GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD"  I pray that Eden will be a gospel light like little Darby Kate.  That she will light the world with the gospel.  That she will shine bright for Jesus.  Darby Kate out shines us all but we will still give it all we got.

Please join me in praying for Jason and Brittney as life without their DK.     



1 comment:

Shalita said...

OH MY! These pictures are PRECIOUS!!! Those Baby Blue Eyes, the BIG bow that matches the cute cake...melting my heart!!!
The heartwarming pictures of little Darby Kate...I can't wait to meet that precious girl one day! I know I will stand in line with many that prayed for her and anxiously wait to hug her completely healed body!
Love celebrating these two babies with you through this post and these pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!!