Saturday, April 12, 2014

BEACH TRIP!

Jason and I were able to get away on a little beach trip!  I cannot believe it!  We had a blast doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  We stayed at Caribe.  It was very nice.  It was kinda cool but - that didn't bother either of us.  Jason read a lot and I laid out at the pool a lot.  We watched a lot of Cable TV too... ha.  We don't have cable at home! 

Thursday Night Erin and Tyler came in and we spent all day Friday with them. 

I cannot believe how fast the week FLEW by.  It was very hard coming back to reality.  But a much needed break.  And how about... I'll say it again, MY PARENTS ROCK!  They came out and stayed with all five kids, getting the kids ready for school - and little Eden got sick that week too.

The day before we left I was talking to my mom and she said, "Well, have fun!  And take your time getting home bc when you get home REMEMBER... You have 5 kids and the baby has diarrhea!"  So with that bit of encouragement I sat out at the pool for one hour before we had to leave. 

There was terrible flooding the night before we left.


Caribe


We took this LONG bridge to the beach

And ended up this far from our condo



The Crab Trap was our favorite place to eat!














SUNBURNED!!

The only day we went to the Beach was Friday with the Colvins.  I was so scared I was getting burned again I hung our under the towel!



Putt Putt... I lost!  BAD






Cotton Candy from a vending machine!






One last relaxing hour at the pool


Beautiful!

Cannot wait to bring the kids!











No comments: