Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentines

The snow set everything back really! 

To my Valentines!


I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand how many times Jason and I have celebrated Valentines with a date.  We get the little treats.  I mean who can pass those up?  This was the kids set up Jason got some candy too.  And he treated me to DOVE chocolate and a sweet thoughtful card.  That's all I needed.  Felt the love!

BUT this year our church decided to have a Parent's Night Out.  Several people came out to help and we had around 20 kids.  We had a lot of fun with them.  I got a different class then I normally have.  Because I have this best friend that is 3 - so I requested her class.  I mean...It's valentines!  You gotta be with the ones you love!

Erin and I had to get the supplies for the PNO and I got the kids Valentines and donuts while we were out.  So they work up with candy and donuts for breakfast.  NO ONE even ate them until this guy woke up.  He is my Valentine this year.  He loved my gift and we enjoyed the donuts together.  Favorite kid for this day!
Our night consisted of heart hunts, stacking hearts, heart crafts, and Charlie Brown Valentine movie.

This is about all I could stack.   Harder then it looks! But Mindy rocked the stacking game.  Yes, we are not above taking down the 3/4 year olds. 

There's my sweet Valentine!
LOVE how these turned out and framed mine when I got home!

My best friend Addy!





No comments: