Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back at it!

Thank you Shalita Clark for pushing me back out into the world of photography.  I thought I might be over it.  I did not have fun the last time I did pictures (but I was about 6/7 months pregnant).  I thought I may have forgotten everything I had learned the past 4 years!  But, oh my word...I'm on a photography high now.  I had a BLAST being with Danay and Shalita on Morris Ave ALONE!!  I was nervous about going down there because there are always a GAZILLION photographers down there but...I know the secret!!  If you go during AL's first football game with a threat of thunderstorm you get to be alone!  HA! 

There was lightning all around us and thunder but NO RAIN.  We had a blast and Danay made my job super easy because she is SUPER BEAUTIFUL! 

Here are some of my favorite. 







 

Happy Senior Year Danay!  I hope you have so much fun, you truly are a beautiful person inside and out!  I'm praying you stay close to the Lord as you venture into LIFE and work to glorify him in all you do!  Love you sweet sweet friend!! 

1 comment:

Shalita said...

Aaaawwww, SWEET Page, you just made me get a bit teary eyed! You did a FABULOUS job!! You jumped right back in like there had never been a break! We had a blast with you and cannot wait to take more pictures!

Love you, my dear friend!!!