Saturday, June 15, 2013

VBS 2013

Colossal Coaster !  I loved this years theme.  Facing Fear, Trusting God.  Our verse was "God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power of love and a sound mind."  LOVE THAT VERSE.  It's pretty much been the theme verse this summer with adding Eden to our family along with losing sweet Darby Kate.

Delilah taught the lessons and let the big group and she did so good.  The next week she moved to Tupelo, MS.  It was so sad having to let her go.  I actually couldn't let myself think about it - too sad.  And, I'm holding out hope she'll be back soon!!  I just love my friend!

The songs were so fun!!  The theme was fun...even though roller coasters are not my favorite.  ha!

BC of Eden I got to take pictures of my kids in VBS.  And brace yourself...This was Noah's last year in VBS.  Can't believe he's too old.  CRAZY!


















No comments: