Monday, March 18, 2013

13 Years and COUNTING...



Still loving this guy!  More everyday!  Thankful the Lord has already given us 13 years and we are so young..."so so young!"

We celebrated with OUTBACK - one of our favorites.  Then to see Oz in IMAX and 3D.  I think it was the baby's first movie experience.  That IMAX is loud and vibrates through your whole body.  Ha!


Thankful we are not here...





That was fun and all.  But I love the life we've lived together, I love the 5 kids, they are amazing.  I love that he knows everything about me and loves me...I love how full my heart is when he is around.  I love he is my calm,  I love he is my joy, I love he is a constant, I love him...I love him...I love him!!  He makes me proud in the way he leads our family, in his talents (preach, sing, play piano, trumpet, write), I love how he leads our church, I love how he loves his kids, and most of all how he loves me.

He is the best person for me.  I'm so thankful the Lord allowed us to be together and spend 13 years and I'm still counting!!   






No comments: