Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Ok, now all the hustle and bustle is over, and this year is sure to bring the newest Dollar, every day passes a little slower as we wait!!  Everyday that passes is a day we are closer to meeting this new baby that will fill our arms, hearts, home with so much love and personality.  We've yet to have a "dull" Dollar!  I cannot wait.  I'm so excited!  Really I am.  I usually enjoy being pregnant and this time...it's not so much fun!  All I want is to start this venture of a family of 7 ...

So, to bring in the new year we celebrated with Bret and Delilah (as neighbors this year).  We ended up watching the Moonpie drop (instead of the ball) and made Gingerbread houses.  Another year in the books.  The kids love this tradition and they built the houses and I just filled mine with royal icing and ate it.  Not decorating...I'm a drag these days but it sure was a good SWEET snack.   









 
 
 

No comments: