Friday, November 30, 2012

November 2012

I feel like November was a bust!  This first trimester, though I have not been throwing up, is about to kill me.  I just hate the gagging feeling, I hate the blah feeling, the no energy, the lack of enthusiasm to do anything!  I feel like each day my goal is to make it through each day. 

Thanksgiving was a BUST this year too.  As you know things were going to be different for us anyway.  We had planned to spend the day with Jason parents (which Jason did do with the kids), but me...STUCK in BED with the FLU.  Could not move, fever, body aches, no rest!  TERRIBLE DAY!  Thankfully my mom had taken my grandmother over to my uncles house so she escaped the wrath of the flu!  We were supposed to celebrate with my parents and sister on Friday but I was still in the bed and my mom refused to come over.  My goal was to stay in bed all day because Saturday we were going to Nashville to the Opryland hotel and see the Rocketts and the Grand Ole Opry! 

Yes, we made it to Nashville!  But Anna and I felt terrible and we tried our best to have a good time.  I think we were glad we went.  Shared the flu with all our friends...because that is what good friends do.  The Rocketts were amazing and Shek Ice just might have been my favorite!!  I love our friends.  They are all so sweet.  It was such a fun girl trip just wish I could have had the full effect - you know...feeling good and not feeling dragged around!  It's amazing how terrible we felt and we still had so much fun!

Giving it our best!  Anna and I are so sick!

 



First snow...ha!
About to freeze!!  YAY!



 
 
Anna sliding down the ice slide
Mary going down the ice slide
 
 



 










No comments: