Friday, November 30, 2012

I saw...



Just call me Dr. Dollar!  This was very exciting and a part of me wishes I was not 13 weeks pregnant.  I was not sure if I would be queasy or not.  I wasn't sure what I was about to see.  We were a week out from having the flu and I was very weak.  Talk about my heart condition...  it was racing!  But oh, I got to see something I'll probably never see again...

A C-Section!  That's right folks.  My friend Mindy got me back in the OR to take pictures of her C-Section.  I wish I knew when I went in that I would not be sick, I would not faint, and I would come out just fine...because oh, I would have seen a lot more.  I had high hopes of crossing the veil, they even offered me a spot but I just couldn't...they needed to focus on Mindy, not whether I got sick, or passed out, or experienced cardiac arrest.  Let's focus on her.  I came out of there with SWEAT RINGS I'm telling you!  But it was amazing.  Just amazing!  I personally don't want one...but the fact they can get babies out if they need to is quite comforting.

Sweet Olivia...










I'd venture to say she's plum perfect.  Thanks Mindy and Lee for letting me be a fly on the wall!!  Love you guys!

  

No comments: