Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day One

That's right friends...Jason is on another mission trip!  This time to Peru.  Mary is so heartbroken he is leaving without her again!

Day one started EARLY!  Jason left for Peru at 3:15 AM.  I vaguely remember him saying goodbye!  I hate goodbyes so the fact that I don't remember makes things better for me (selfish, I know).  Isaac quickly replaced his spot in the bed.  And we snoozed a couple more hours!

I don't know how Jason did it because I could barely wake up at 6:15 a.m.  It was dark in the house...when was the sun gonna come out and wake me up?!? 

I still think it's funny that me and the kids can get ready faster than Jason and the kids. My Dad came over to keep the babies and brought breakfast!   We all sat down for breakfast with him and still got to the car early.  I can't say that will be the habit of the week but I'm sure gonna try! 

THIS light came on when I was taking the kids to school...And thought of Kendra whose husband is also on the trip and spoils her ROTTEN.  I'm sure she was left with a FULL tank of gas.  But that's ok.  I'm gonna pump some on my way home.



We've got plenty to keep us busy tonight...
Swim
Gymnastics
Dinner with Mom and Dad
and then it's some time in the bed with my lovelys! 

Praying for the Peru team.  They have a GREAT group going again!! 

The smiles aren't so big...

They are exhausted but as you can tell Tim (the one on the left) is in Heaven!!  He loves this mission!




No comments: