Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day NINE

Tomorrow morning he will be home!!!  I'm pretty sure this is the longest day ever.  Woke up this morning at 4 am - restless, anxious, about Jason coming home and about this new little one.  So I was ready to get up and get moving.  Laying in the bed made things so much worse. 

Anna has got a cold and she stayed home from school today to rest.  Noah was hilarious this morning.  He said he was sleeping on the couch last night because he saw a huge spider.  He said, "I don't know if it was real or a vision but it was huge so I got up and ran to the couch!"  I'm thinking it was a vision by how large he described it.

Came into work at 7:30 because I only took one kid to school.  After some time we took a break and went to tell a few people the news, went to walgreens to get these bands Hannah swears by, and get lunch.  What did I want?!?  French fries.  A little scared to eat bc I feel like at any minute I could feel nauseated and puke.  Not that I do...but that I will.  Crazy I know!  I hate the first trimester.  So far...so good.  But I'm tried now.  And the work day is feeling like it won't end. 

 
COKE made things better!  Yea it's been awhile since I could enjoy a REAL COKE!  But today...I did!   



The team is making their way home today and they had some time to kill in Lima.  These are the pictures from today...







Now...get on that plane and COME HOME!!!!




1 comment:

Laine said...

PAGE!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!
What a BLESSING!!! I am SO excited for yall!!!!!
And so thankful Jason is home safe and sound....we are just gonna leave him permanently up on our mission prayer board because I know he is on mission everyday!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!