Thursday, July 12, 2012

Time with Cvachos

My sister's husband went to the FL Keys to take a group of his students Scuba Diving.  So, I got to go spend some time with Silena, Vivien, Francie and Will.  Me and the kids went to spend the night with them and we had so much fun (after a trip to the Waffle House).  We stayed in her room the girls stayed in the playroom and the boys played in Will's room.  Silena and I stayed up until 2:30 p.m. talking...non-stop about everything.  It was so much fun.  I felt bad because she never sleeps but then I thought it's great because at least I kept her company?!?  Maybe?!?  The boys stayed up all night at least until 4:30 a.m. and the girls were out by 1 a.m.  We all slept until 10.  We just hung out and I took some really cute pictures of Vivien...then Will had to go to Basketball Camp so we went to my house for a while until he was done.  I had such a great time with my sister.  It was much needed for both of us.   SUPER FUN!















No comments: