Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mom's Retirement Party

We had a great retirement party for my mom Saturday.  Mom got all kinds of food (thanks to AT&T) and my brother cooked it all...There was so much and then we took home so much!  It was such a fun time for the kids to play/swim with their cousins and for siblings to hang out with our parents.  SO.MUCH.FUN!!! 




Shrimp...So yummy!












CRAB LEGS!


GREAT PARTY!!



I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!



The closest to underwater I'll get this year!

My awesome brother fanning the flames!

Crazy Cousins


The gang...minus Viv.  No one can be trusted with her! HA!

The Chunky Dunkers!







Uncle Clint cleaned his goggles...Now he is SET!





Love this KID!!



Happy Retirement MOM!!!  I'm so happy for you...  Thanks for loving us all so much!  You are the best!  I love you! 






No comments: