Sunday, July 1, 2012

Goodnight Sweetheart


Goodnight, sweetheart, well it's time to go, 
(Do-do-do-do-do) 
Goodnight, sweetheart, well it's time to go, 
(Ba-do ba-do) 
I hate to leave you, but I really must say, 
Goodnight, sweetheart, 
goodnight.

Putting my little 2 year old to bed was so hard!  Tomorrow's he's 3.  On his way to turning into a big boy.  2 is my all time favorite age.  I know he will be little a little while longer but this is a huge milestone.  No more 2 years old.  I know for sure he will grow up this year.  I've seen it done 3 times before!

Isaac is so funny.  I love his baby accent.  This year he'll learn how to say words more clearly - and I'm sad about that!  He WILL potty train - I'm NOT sad about that ... that fact may have got him in bed sooner...ha!  

I'm sure he will still be sweet but he won't be that half baby half big boy for much longer.  Holding on tight to him!!


Goodnight 2
HELLO 3...





1 comment:

Shalita said...

Happy Birthday, Little Isaac!! I cannot believe you are 3!!!! You are as cute as cute can be!!! I hope you had a SUPER FUN birthday!!!

Love you!!!
Ms. Shalita