Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vivien James

Sweet sweet SWEET Vivien James was born today.  She was due Thursday - planned C-Section, off work, I had a wreath to make and plenty of time to make it.  Yea, just like a Cvacho she came when SHE wanted to... EARLY!

She is absolutely adorable.  My favorite feature...HAIR ... lots and lots of black hair!  Perfect for a little girl.  I also adore her chubby cheeks and could eat her up in one bite. 

She was born at 7:50 a.m. and she weighs 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long.  Did I mention she is adorabe.  Thought so... Did I mention she was perfect?  Yes!  I'm in love with this baby and so proud to be her aunt T!  Love love love her! 


Congrats Silena and Clint.  Now Silena... Get well soon.  We got a summer to play... OR, I'll just come hold the baby.  You tell me...ha!!  Love you all!!


CONGRATS!! 






No comments: