Saturday, April 7, 2012

RMLBC Egg Hunt

RMLBC had their FIRST Egg Hunt today!  We had so much fun.  I know the Dollar kids had a blast,  I'm assuming the others did as well.  Angela did a great job organizing, decorating, and taking charge of the event and gathering all the kids and parents together to pull it off.  Thank you, thank you, thank you Angela for all your patience and hard work.  I know it was no easy task. 

The kids were all so cute!  I was a little nervous about the big kids because most of our group are little ones but Angela actually got them to participate by hiding the eggs for the kids.  There were plenty of eggs for everyone.  I cannot get over how fun it was!  It was also exciting having neighborhood guests there to hunt with us!!   

The Lord provided us a BEAUTIFUL DAY so just being at the park apart from the egg hunt was fun.  And my most favorite part of the day was seeing the most beautiful Easter Bunny in the whole wide world.  Just so beautiful and so sweet.  Love our Easter Bunny!! 

Looking forward to Easter... 











No comments: