Thursday, April 5, 2012

Passover

We celebrated another passover meal with the Hootens. It was so much fun but we have got to get the routine down to where we are not sitting down to eat at 9:00 p.m.


The actual meal was so good this year! Delilah did a great job throwing it all together at the last minute. She never afraid to try a new meal and without her...we would not have a passover meal.  I'm amazed at her talent in the kitchen.  Thanks friend!!  I'm here for moral support!!


The kids are always so fun to watch and they do really good participating when they know they are not going to like certain things.  Isaac fell asleep before the meal and we tried to wake him up but he refused.  As much as I missed him there it was probably for the better.  I love how Passover really is a great picture of all that Christ did for us.

My favorite memory this year was our "Elijah" spot.  Let's just say...I'm glad he didn't show up this year.  I would have been embarrassed.  He would have had to sit in the baby rocking chair on our ottoman.  I hope I never forget that. 

Thank you Lord for all you teach us through the Passover.  Thank you for knowing our hearts.  We didn't do it all right but our motives were in the right place.  Thank you for the Passover Lamb who takes away the sin of the world and more specific...MY SIN (it's great!).



No comments: