Friday, March 16, 2012

What a way to Start!

Spring Break started off just delightful!! I went to sit with my sister while she got an infusion Friday. Not fun for her...but fun for me. We got to spend some much needed time together. I'm so looking forward to sweet sweet Vivian set to arrive in June!!

As I was leaving... this was my view as I left our apartments!


We got new neighbors! Delilah and Bret live right up the street now! I've never been so happy to see a Uhaul! YIPPEE!!!

That night I got to take some VERY FUN PICTURES of Aiden.  I think I'm in love with this kid.  He is going to be a heart breaker!!  Sometimes when I take pictures for people, it's a job.  I feel the expectations and I work.  Not so with Aiden.  Heather and I just had the best time playing with Aiden and watching him get into all kids of things!  My favorite was the Chicken Coop we went to, and Aiden proved he was FEARLESS!!  Heather just made things so fun!  He could get dirty, he could play, we pretty much just captured "a day in the life of Aiden."  And then to edit the pictures was even more fun because Aiden was so dern cute. 

I took the girls with me to Aiden's pictures because I knew we would be in open land and they would love to play with him. We got all kinds of dirty! And then we had to head to the church to listen to Toccoa Falls Choir perform at our church. They were so good. I have to admit I was dreading it. Not their concert but housing 2 of the students. I hate when I make things a bigger deal then they are. But the kids enjoyed the people that stayed with us - and of course...It was fun!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Aiden. You can check out the album at www.pagedollar.net


No comments: