Friday, March 30, 2012

RMLBC Craft Night

RMLBC is having a Craft Show October 6th.   The church will have a booth for with proceeds going to debt retirement.  So, a group of ladies (those interested in crafts) are making things to sell at our table.  You might have seen our rag wreaths we made on our women's retreat in Feb.  All those are up for sale.

This month Erin and I led the night.  I'm certain I'm not a good teacher.  We made modge podge canvases - or started them at least.  I didn't bring any examples and I'm not sure people caught my vision.  I just hope they sell!


 I made this one and I hope it will say..."His Eye is on the Sparrow"  in some fancy kind of way!


Edna made this one... Not sure what it will say but maybe "He is Risen" would look good!  Or maybe even nothing!  Not sure yet.  It's a work in progress!


Erin's craft is super cute.  She is making time out chairs out of chairs our church had and was about to give away - that's free money right there!!  So there was a lot of gluing and painting going on. 



I'm so excited about this Craft Show.  All my crafty friends if you want to sell something we are selling boths for $50 and you keep all your proceeds.  Let me know if you are interested in reserving one. 


No comments: