Thursday, February 9, 2012

We have a Gymnist


Yes my friends!  Anna has entered the world of Gymnastics.  I am officially apologizing right now for whoever she does a cartwheel on or if someone gets socked when she goes for her handstands.  She loves it.  And I do too.  I sorta wish I could take gymnastics, but then again I wish I could take dance and violin too.  There's just so much to be done.  Good thing there is eternity.  It's never to late to learn in eternity not to mention the curse of sin is gone from the body.  How wonderful!  Thank you Jesus for eternity with you!







We are so excited to be taking with friends from church.  Aren't they cute!!  RMLBC is gonna have a lot of tumblers soon.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is so fun that she is doing gymnastics. Hannah wants to do that so bad!