Friday, February 3, 2012

The Ferrill's help to Bring Home Gia!


When I saw the schedule for Gia's fundraiser and that the Ferrill's had signed up to say I was excited was a bit of an understatement! I had so much fun with them today! I miss Laine (and her red headed side kick!) since we've moved away. I kept thinking about how 7 or 8 years ago when I had gotten my new Canon Rebel FILM camera Laine asked me to take pictures of the kids... 4 kids I had no fancy editing skills and she loved them. She's always been so sweet to me. Not even sure how all that came about back then. Anyway today they've grown by 6 ... and it was truly my pleasure to take some pictures for her.








To God be the Glory!






















Yes, it's Feb. 3rd and I love that they wore sweaters, turtle necks, long sleeves, short sleeves, some wore socks and tennis shoes while others wore their trustee FLIP FLOPS! Gotta love this Alabama winter!



3 comments:

Laine said...

Page we had SO MUCH FUN with you!!!!

YOU make getting pictures made SO NOT STESSFUL!!!!

My kids think you are the best ever!
And so do I!!!!!

I love these pictures!!!!!!!!!! They are perfect pictures of a very imperfect family of 12!!!
THANK YOU!!!!! I hope we didn't wear you out too much!!!!! :)

Love you!

And my favorite part was just getting to be with Page again!

Dollar General said...

I love you!!

Paula said...

Page, These pictures are wonderful! You are an excellent photographer ... totally capturing each personality! So glad I ran into you tonight! You are a breath of fresh air.