Friday, December 16, 2011

Sunday School Christmas Party

BEST EVER CHRISTMAS PARTY! There's just something fun when someone opens their house for a party. Kristi and Michael THANK YOU...for opening your brand new home to a bunch of NUTS!

First of all the party was an ugly sweater party. Not many participated but the ones who did we enjoyed laughing at. I know it's hard to believe but Jason and I didn't have an ugly Christmas sweater. We have lots of ugly clothes but none of them are "Christmas." And, I have to admit I was out of energy to even look for something! But thankful that some people found it within them to participate!


The food was so great. Lots of chicken and good dips and great desserts. We had so much fun just chatting and hanging out with each other and then the games began. Dirty Santa at it's finest.


"It's not the size that counts, it's what's inside" - oh how true!

And oh, the things we fight over! I got a pair of BIG girl panties (with $10 inside) and Jason got a lantern. Everyone left happy...I think!

Merry Christmas!!
I love my Sunday School Class! And thank you Matt, Crystal, Rey, and Jake for babysitting! You gave us the best present of all!!

No comments: