Sunday, October 9, 2011

RMLBC Celebrates 31 Years

At first I was perplexed as to why we were calling this a "Celebration" instead of a "Homecoming" - sure felt like we were planning a homecoming. But I'm so glad we had a CELEBRATION. We celebrated 31 years of Rock Mountain Lakes Baptist Church - taking the focus off the people "coming home" and onto Christ - who established the church, past, present, and FUTURE! I'm so proud of our church ... a few things I love about it...

I love that it was a church plant (not a split)
I love that we can see the Lord is working in the lives of the people
I love hearing their testimonies
I love that through the trials it has endured - the people remained faithful to truth
I love the fellowship of believers
I love the babies we are dedicating to the Lord
I love the baptism of believers
I love the people God continues to bring to the church
I love the faithful servants
I love the stories of the missionaries sent out
I love the plans to send more missionaries both here at home and to other parts of the world
I love our community!
I love the pastor...

To God be the Glory!

Check out this video Jason put together...I think it's pretty neat!!



Thank you Lord for allowing us to serve YOU with the people of RMLBC ...




No comments: