Monday, August 15, 2011

iheartfaces photo challenge - Beautiful Eyes

This week's challenge : Beautiful Eyes.






Oh boy, this one was hard to pick! The eyes are really an amazing thing! I've looked at the entries here on iheartfaces.com. Check out all the entries and join the challenge!



So, how do I pick what picture to enter into the challenge? I use my own kid!! Our little Busy Buddy has stolen our hearts and changed our world! He holds joy and happiness in those eyes and you can spot his mood just by peering in!!







7 comments:

Tricia said...

Beautiful eyes, indeed. He looks like a mischievous little guy (in the very best way). The focus is perfect, btw. Great choice!

xo*tricia

Joy said...

Wow, great expression!

Natalie said...

This is so cute!

jtandy said...

Too cute!!

Christina said...

agree w/ Tricia --the best kind of Here Comes Trouble! So cute. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Wow. What an amazing image. Those eyes are gorgeous.

I bet those eyes don't miss much!!! xox

Joy said...

Oh my gracious! I love the pic you posted for the beautiful eyes but there is one from your family picnic that have been great too. That little handsom fella with the green eyes, LOVE!!!