Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chatfest

I got to work today b/c JASON IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!! And I want to be home with him - right BESIDE HIM!!


Work was soooo nice and Crystal I owe you the world for keeping the kids for me! I know it's not your favorite but you really helped me out!! Julie and I make Tuesday "Funday" b/c she and I both are off the rest of the week! We decided to have lunch together at Johnny Rockets where we had this AMAZING waitress!!


After work we had a CHATFEST - so fun!! Leslie, Beth, Liz, Erin, Delilah, Hannah and Sarah all came over to keep me company on this LAST NIGHT of the trip. We had some good food and just a great time being together! Thank you friends for keeping me company! I love you and needed you like no one's business!!


When every one left Crystal and Jasmine came waltzing through my door to spend the night with me one more time! Love you girls - thanks for keeping me company! I hope you aren't sick of the DOLLARS! I know I have crazy kids and that's why it means the world you stayed with me!!!


JASON, TOMORROW - YOU/ME!!! CANNOT WAIT!!! Cannot wait to hear you voice, hold your hand, see you smile, kiss your face, and love you half to death! Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder!!!

No comments: