Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We are Surviving!


Not only are we surviving VBS - we are thriving! I feel like the kids are getting it! I'm just so pleased with the success of this year. We are having VBS just for the school aged children and to me, it's making a HUGE difference! I feel like the kids are "getting it" - the stories (that's what Delilah and I are leading) and they are coming in knowing it's time to sit and learn and they are like little sponges! That has been so fun to see! Also we have teachers and group leaders and that has been a lot of fun. I can so see people's gifts and talents being used and put to work in great ways.





We are having a GREAT time! Lord, I pray the kids are understanding your beautiful salvation story! Lord I pray they are learning to have faith in You, show the YOUR love to the people around them, TRUST in your wonderful Son who gave HIS life to give us ETERNAL LIFE! God I pray that you will continue to teach us through the rest of the week. I pray you will use this years VBS as a light in our community - God I pray you are getting ALL the glory for all the things done right this year! Thank you for making VBS a true success this year! Thank you for RMLBC and all the great ways we mesh so well!! Thank you JESUS!! I just love you...



Check out our sponges...























No comments: