Monday, May 9, 2011

A Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day and my family is AWESOME! First of all my mom TOTALLY ROCKS! And her mom rocks, and her mom rocked! Silena and I took my mom (with the help of $$dad$$) out to Petrucelli's and a Movie (Water for Elephants). We had a great dinner with lots of laughs and the movie was pretty intense but afterwards we laughed some more - to the point we had to find a bathroom or there was gonna be an accident! I just love nights like that when you go to bed with a smile on your face ... loving so much and feeling loved in return! We had so much fun and hopefully that just won't happen on special occasions - with summer coming (it's just around the corner!!!YAY) - HOPEFULLY we can do more outings!! So that was me celebrating my mom.



Sunday the kids celebrated me! I love to worship with our faith family so the fact that Mother's Day is on a Sunday is a great gift in and of itself! Then after church the kids gave me a picture/card holder that hangs on the wall. It's so neat because I've really wanted one of these for 2 years. Like I've looked them up the last 2 Christmas's because we never had a good place to put all the pictures and cards we get...which I love and want to display! THANK YOU LIZ...whose responsibility it was to find the perfect "Page" gift! I LOVED IT! I just know the Lord led you right to that gift!





Then we did a short picture session - which once again turned out questionable...but I love my chaotic bunch of kids!

We were heading to lunch and gonna grab mom and dad to eat with us but when we called they had made plans for us! A cookout and swim at my brother's house! We had a blast and Noah and Anna love to play with Turner and Cole - we don't see them much so our kids really love the time they get to spend with them. Thank you so much Chad and Karyn for having us over! We had so much fun!! SO MUCH! The food was great, the company was fun, and it was so relaxing! We love y'all!


















Another Great Mother's Day to remember!

1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

I had the most wonderful time with you and Mom on Saturday for our Mother's Day!! I really needed that!! I was like you- with a huge smile on my face when I went to bed!! We HAVE to do that more often!! I think you guys are the best! Sad I missed Chad's house!! Glad that everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!!