Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Pics

I did "mini-sessions" for friends from church and a few other friends at Samford - BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS!! Friday was great! I had 3 people and a lot of time! Saturday was a totally different story! I took pictures for 9 groups of people from 3:45-7:30 (all in the name of lighting)! It was ONE STRESSFUL Saturday! Note to self...Next year clear the April Saturday's and do a few at a time!

I put more stress on myself than needed to be! I was taking pictures for my friends that I love dearly and I wanted the BEST for them! BUT, it was like everyone got there at the same time!! Everyone was super sweet to me though and VERY patient!! I just need to learn lighting so I can take pictures any time of day!! That wouldn't limit me so much!

Again, I was using my friend Megan's lens (which I am in love with) - Thank you Megan! You are so sweet to let me borrow it!

Here are a few of my personal favorites from the day!














3 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

they are all so good... but i esp love clint and silena's! it is beautiful!! :) great job pages!

Shalita said...

I absolutely agree with Jamie! All pictures are wonderful! My favorite is also Clint and Silena's!

You did another incredible job!!!

Silena Cvacho said...

I love mine too!! You did a really fab job! Plus it was fun to see you- I haven't seen you in forever! Love ya! Thanks for doing the pictures!