Monday, April 4, 2011

RMLBC Spring Follies

OH HOW MUCH FUN!!


Our church did a Spring Follies to help raise money to pay off our gym. We had Brenda Mae and Glenda Mae from the Christmas Drama "MC'in" the event. We had some little girls performing Girls Just Want to Have Fun - boy do those girls LOVE the stage! There was Dolly Parden and Kenny Rogers who performed Islands in the Stream, all I can say is MERCY! Minnie Pearl made an appearance and told a few jokes! Peggy sang It's in His Kiss, then Sonny and Cher were really there to sing I Got You Babe. Tim and Norm performed SISTERS! OH WOW! That performance will NEVER be forgotten or lived down! Then Delilah and I along with a few youth girls did the Hoedown Throwdown dance from Hannah Montana! Then ELVIS ended the night with his Trilogy! RMLBC has the BEST Elvis EVER!! It was a night of MANY laughs, great food, and the best part of all...WE RAISED $2000!! A-MAZING! The Lord went above and beyond what we expected! Thank you Lord!! May we be fools for YOU alone! God I lift my voice with the many others praying that we can pay our gym off - for YOUR glory and so we can move the money we continue to pay on the gym to other ministries and missionaries! Thank you Lord for showing just how involved you are in our lives! We rejoice in You, we love YOU, thank you for loving us!








1 comment:

Shalita said...

LOVE IT!!! I wish I had been there to experience all those celebrities! Their pictures look a bit different from what I remember! And you know I would have given my left arm to see Elvis! Oh well, maybe I can join you at the next RMLBC Follies!