Monday, April 11, 2011

Mary Sweet Mary

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Mary!


She is so beautiful, sweet, laid back (but can be riled up), funny, silly, independent, although she's not the baby...She is the baby GIRL! She's growing up all to fast! She is a true gift from the Lord. I know it full well!! She has brought so much joy to our family, she changed our dynamic, and she's made us unique. There's just something about her that will steal your heart! She's wonderful.


Thank Lord for Mary! We except your beautiful gift to our family! I pray we will lead her in YOUR way Lord. I pray she will follow YOU all the days of her life. I pray goodness and mercy will follow her all the days of her life and that she will dwell in the house of the Lord FOREVER! (ps. 23:6). May you alone be her God. Thank you Lord!



No comments: