Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HE IS RISEN

And we are that Happy about it!!


This is the best picture I have of the kids! They were being so silly and I think it was a little early for Isaac! We had a great Easter - we got up EARLY got ready and found their baskets which is always fun!


This year our church had 2 services for Easter and I think that was a good idea! We had several people in both services! This year our Choir sang from the musical "The Day He Wore My Crown" - that is one hard musical but it was fun working so hard to learn it! I know my kids are glad that is over because for about two weeks Jason and I would sing at the top of our lungs in the car to the CD! I think our kids will never forget this Easter season! HA! All our friends looked so beautiful and it was so fun to Celebrate the true meaning of "Easter" with our Faith Family! He is Risen indeed and we all celebrated that fact!




Besties






After 2 wonderful services ... We headed out to my Aunt Terri's house for her Annual Family Easter Lunch and Egg Hunt! Thank you SO much Aunt Terri and Uncle John for always being willing to do Easter! We really really really have a great time and I love that we get to see family more than twice a year! Don't think your hard work goes unnoticed! We love you!

Let the F.U.N... BEGIN!!
















The HUNT...





















The FAM...
















1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

Love all the Easter pictures!! It was such a fun day! I love our family! I just wish I saw everyone MORE!! Love ya!