Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Will


Look at this beautiful precious baby!!


I got the absolute privilege to take pictures of Shea's nephew Will... The weather was absolutely amazing to take a naked baby outside for pictures! He was so good considering we had him naked, moving him all around during nap time, and he got a little hungry towards the end. But that doesn't change just how beautiful he is!!








Ok...He's done!!

Thank you so much Shea for recommending me for the job! And thanks for your assistance! I couldn't have done it without you!

2 comments:

Shalita said...

PRECIOUS!!!! What a sweet baby!

Oh how I miss you Page Dollar!

I Love You!!!

Dollar General said...

Shalita!! Words do not even describe how much I miss you too! Not to mention Mary talks about you all the time!
Please let's get together soon!!