Friday, January 28, 2011

Slumber Party

PAR-TAY!

One day our school will get on a weekly schedule - but for now we are enjoying the little breaks! We were out of school Thursday and Friday because our teachers had to go to an ACSI Conference (accreditation thing). So I had Francie and Will over and Friday Hannah and Ian joined us EARLY! I love when they all come over - they just do their own thing and enjoy each other! We let them have a slumber party and all sleep in the living room! They stayed up watching movies until 2 AM! They were so good ... and cute ... and I love them all SO much!!
My little FAKE SLEEPERS!





Love these of the boys!

BREAKFAST!


I love a FULL table!


Good times!

1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

I can't believe I missed this post! Thank you so much for keeping them for me! They love to be together! I hope they weren't too much to handle! I owe you one! Thanks again!