Sunday, December 19, 2010

I KNOW HIM!!!

Let me just say first off...I LOVE OUR YOUTH at RMLBC!!! Every year at RMLBC Santa comes to see the kids! This year I encouraged them all to freak out like Elf when Santa came in - and they did! It was the best Santa entrance EVER...EVER!! I loved it - it got the little kids excited too!!

This is not all the youth - just my personal favorites! HA HA! Sorry Matt...where were you!?!

I'll have you know the kids ALL lied to Santa - they told him they were ALL good this year! REALLY?!? ALL of them?!? Mary - absolutely! Ella - yep! Levi - uh-huh, Aiden - YES! Anna - questionable, Noah - questionable, Ian, Riley, Pudge, Carson...QUESTIONABLE!!! I think Andrew just showed Santa how "good" he was! W.O.W - Isaac followed suit!

So here are some of the pictures from meeting with Santa! And by the way...I LOVE when kids hate Santa - LOVE IT!!





MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Silena Cvacho said...

I love the screaming crying pictures with Santa too! They are so cute!! Love you!

beth spray said...

too cute!! i love your pictures!! you are so talented!!