Thursday, August 5, 2010

Everybody say JOY

13 months and one day after little Isaac was born I got to experience the joy of childbirth yet again. REJOICING it wasn't my own..ha ha!

My good friend Erin had her first baby August 3rd. She asked me months ago to take pictures of this day for her and only threatened me a couple of times! I felt more than privileged to take pictures of this most precious day. I have to say it was one of the hardest things I had to do. I wanted it to be perfect for her - I wanted to be in there and be there for her as a friend but then I was only asked to be in there for the pictures. Several times we laughed because I kept laying my camera down and helping out. I said when I walked in..."This is gonna be hard to remove myself from the situation and just be a photographer!"

Erin did GREAT delivering baby Levi and he is such an adorable little baby. He looks just like Tyler! They were all so sweet when he was born. We all were in tears to see and hear that baby's first cry! And to our surprise - he was little 5 lbs. 13 oz. You could tell Erin's heart was overwhelmed with love for this little baby. I'm so excited to watch them become parents and watch little Levi grow. Him and Isaac have to be good buddies! We'll give him about 7 months before we let Isaac at him - ha ha!!

Erin, you have been such a joy in my life these past 14 months. And from what I hear - you were an answer to my prayers! I can't believe how fast someone can change your life. Life means so much! Love you girl...I can't give the best parenting advice but I can give you ways to stay afloat one more day! HA!! You've got it made with one though!! I'm so happy for you and Tyler! You are BLESSED!

Life forever changed!


1 comment:

Cakes by Delilah said...

So sweet. I can't wait to meet this little guy!!