Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Well...

Can you see in her eyes she knows she is not supposed to have that!

Well I found out today that Mary likes Nutterbutter Bars! I had my bar on the table and I was putting her in her seat to feed her brunch - and when I was buckling her in...she grabbed my nutterbutter bar and went at it! Oh well, I guess I didn't need it anyway!

Almost done...


Yea...it was good!!

We also played with a diaper today too...it always cracks me up to put diapers on their head...she's ready for take off! She WOULD NOT keep it on though for me to get a good picture. I'm sure she thought I was so weird laughing out loud and hard at her!! But it gave me a good laugh this morning!! Thanks Mary...I can always count on you...

5 comments:

Abbey said...

hahahahaaa!! I love "she's ready for take off". That's hilarious to me. SHe is gorgeous, btw!

bretsgirl said...

All I can say is AWESOME!!!

Trace Car Driver said...

i would have helped myself to the nutter butter as well. i bet it was hard to eat with only 1 lil tooth though :) and i've never tried the diaper pics like that, maybe i should. HA

michelle said...

You're such a fun mom! I miss being around you. She is a cutie!

Christy D said...

They are actually called Nutty Buddy bars. Trust me, I'm a chocolate addict and I'm right about this:).