Friday, March 6, 2009

WHY?!?

Noah has decided to collect chip bags! Why? He said because he can read the back of them! I think I've convinced him that when he collects 100 he HAS to throw them away. At first I thought I could recycle them, you know like cans, I did some research and you can't recycle them because they are greasy!! You can't recycle chip bags! So, we have 94 chip bags...what am I going to do about this collection! It's over the top and let's face it...IT'S TRASH! Any ideas on how to save the planet with chip bags?
So, this is just one of the "unique" traits of Noah!!

7 comments:

Virginia said...

That's too funny- my brother used to collect straws (like from restaurants). At one point, he had a backpack completely stuffed with them. Mom made him only keep them in the backpack though.

Missy said...

That is hilarious!
Didn't you tell us another time about him doing something like that? Collecting something weird?
Funny kid :)

Jae said...

Give them to me. I need them from school. We do math and Reading with environmental print. I am serious. I really can use them!

Andy said...

i read an article in a mag. that talked about a boy who collected bottle caps. he would find them on the ground and take the home and he had a huge collection of them. it was a cool article. i think that he still had them when he was into his 20's. bottle caps are alot smaller than chip bags too.

-C said...

Did you ever see those little purses they used to make out of CapriSun bags ... I bet these would work for that ... maybe you could get him to make one for Anna. :)

care-in said...

Too funny!!

michelle said...

I love that you let him. I am shamed by this post. You make me want to chill out a little bit :) I think that is absolutely adorable!!!