Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah




Happy 7th Birthday Noah!!







1. He's compassionate, kind, and tenderhearted.



2. He acts just like his dad...he enjoys a good laugh and can be all out silly



3. He's handsome - his "bedroom eyes and sneaky smile" is what makes him Noah.



4. He loves God and believes He's as big as He says He is.



5. He's a family man - beyond the immediate...he adores his cousins and loves his grandparents, and let's not forget Sally and Ronnie too! He also wants a big family if "he can find the right person, that may take a long time" - his words exactly.



6. He's very creative - writing books and has a chip bag collection.



7. His dad loves that they enjoy playing baseball together in the yard.

These are the days!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!
I've got a girl he maybe can wait on ;)

bretsgirl said...

So sweet!!! Happy Birthday Noah!!! The Big 7!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Noah!! I can't believe you are 7 already! Soon you'll be old enough to support your folks!

Shalita said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!! I thought you sure looked older when I saw you today! I hope you had a GREAT birthday!

Silena Cvacho said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!! You have grown up waaay to fast! I'll never forget the sweetest cry when I held you the first time! I knew you would be a sweetie!
Will's sad he missed doughnuts at school! We love you! Aunt Nene

michelle said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to the little guy!