Monday, January 5, 2009

He Told Me NOT to Tell

Yea...he told me not to tell my pregnant posse about getting this sonogram so I'm not saying a word to them!! But HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?

I went to the Dr. today to do all the paper work, blood work, and hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was 164 bpm! Reality is setting in! The pregnancy is going very smoothly - I've yet to be violently sick! I have gagged several times but that has been the extent of it! I can handle that! I'm ready for the yucks to be over with though! It can sure wear on you - even with #4.

In other news...school also started back today and the kids were so excited...Jason and I were very sad! But I guess it's good to get in the groove again! I was a little worried about Mary because she had been home with us for 2 weeks but she was all smiles and was practically wiggling out of her seat to get in the nursery! She reached out for her favorite teacher and that just made me so happy! I just love she is so happy and content to play with them! She's such a good baby!

So...Happy New Year friends! 2009 holds new things for us...I hope you experience some joy and excitement too! Life is good! God is BETTER!!

Ps. 34:8 - Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

6 comments:

care-in said...

So glad everything is going well. What kind of set up do you have for Mary...sounds like a good one.

Trace Car Driver said...

hey... since i'll see dr. ross tomorrow and i'm actually having a few pregnancy difficulties, i might just try and see if we can get a peek at lucas and see how big he is. in a whiny voice "but you gave page an ultrasound..." do you think that will work? :) HA
glad you got a good report. i agree, 2009 is sure to be a great year full of new things for all of us! xoxo

Dollar General said...

I didn't see Dr. R...I can't tell who I saw...he said not to tell ;)

PLUS, I think you would have to go to the big ultrasound lady...they did the little portable machine on me.

Don't go throwing my name around the office! Work your own magic! I can't wait to hear about your visit tomorrow!!

Missy said...

That sounds like the work of Dr.A...aka superman ;)

I'm glad everything is going well for you!

Amy said...

what is your due date?

bretsgirl said...

You are right....soooo sweet!!
I love the verse that you put at the bottom of the blog. Hannah memorized that one at the beginning of the school year. She still says it in her sing song voice. I love it!!